Personal


“cartoon hello cute girl”的图片搜索结果

Selamat sejahtera and hello everyone. Firstly, allow me to make an introduction about who I am. My name is Lee Sin Yee and you can call me Sin Yee. I was born in Ipoh, Perak. It means that I'm twenty years old right now. Currently, my family live at Ipoh Perak and I live at Bangi, Selangor  because I need to pursue my study at Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM). The course I am taking is Bachelor of Business Administration.

In my house, I only have one elder sister. My elder sister now works at Sony EMCS (Malaysia) Sdn.Bhd and I love her so much.

Mmm........that's all I can say about my introduction. Thank you very much for your attention. I would like to express my gratitude.



Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Were there many matriculation students from science stream in your course?

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Chinese in Malaysia

Ipoh