Personal

My Hobby

1. Listening to Music
  • Music gives me the needed refuge whenever I feel like my head is spinning and I just want to shut out everything around me. The good thing about music is that there is music for every occasion and feeling. Whenever I feel depressed, I listen to sad songs. They guide me and keep me company during those trying moments. Whenever I'm happy, I have a collection of party songs that I dance to for hours to amplify the good feeling. 


2. Reading Books
  • There ara many reasons why I love reading. The first reason is it gives me a level of fulfillment. That is, books rejuvenate me. After reading a book, I feel like a whole new being and my outlook in life changes.
  • The second reason is books make my mind sharp. It is a known fact that books improve our brain muscles. They make us think better and improve our decision making abilities. 

3. Dancing
  • Dance can taught me how to stay strong and push my limits. I have had many injuries while dancing., too many bruises and cuts but that didn't stop me from pursuing it further. In fact, it pushes me to do my best and realize my potential more than ever. In short, my hobby of dancing makes me feel alive and well.


4. Drawing/Painting
  • For me, drawing is a source to express your emotions graphically and painting acts as a catalyst for drawing. When I have nothing to do, I pick up my sketch box and a paper and starts drawing. It gives me pleasure. Whenever I draw something, I feel myself filled with passion. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Personal

Chinese in Malaysia

Ipoh