Personal

My Personality

1. Calm
  • I have never gotten into an altercation at school or at any other place for that matter. I don't get mad easily, which I think is a good thing because if I was a hot head then I would be getting into a lot of trouble. What I have noticed is that hot heads always have problems with other people that are hot heads so I'm glad that I am not a hot head.
2. Talkative
  • I talk all the time especially with all my close friends. I'm always the first one who says something when there is an awkward moment in any case which I think is a good thing. But when I meet people for the first time, I don't talk as much which is shyness but when the awkward moment of meeting someone new is over then I talk more.

3. Optimistic
  • I'm just not a negative person even when I am upset or mad. There is always that one person in your group of friends that is negative and I hate it when they try and bring the whole group down. I always tell that one person to shut up and keep an open mind. Keeping an open mind about anything just makes you an overall happier person. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Personal

Chinese in Malaysia

Ipoh